[CentOS] postgresql-tcl-8.1.15-1.el4s1.1 in CentOSPlus (4) -- build error

Thu Sep 3 17:17:04 UTC 2009
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

Whoever is building this RPM needs to check his/her build logs.  The
pkgIndex.tcl in /usr/lib/Pgtcl is not being built properly!  The
pkg_mkIndex procedure does not always throw an obvious error --
sometimes it just does not create the 'package ifneeded ...' line(s),
and just quietly skips a package.  Something is broken in the build
process.   Both the version above (which I just installed) and the
previous one had this problem.  I manually fixed it, but it really needs
to be fixed so it properly installs a working pkgIndex.tcl file (and
does not break things).

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933