[CentOS] Request for hpacucli output from people running HP Smart Array controllers

Sat Sep 5 12:57:50 UTC 2009
RedShift <redshift at pandora.be>

Hello all

I'm gathering the output of the hpacucli program from as much configurations as possible. If you can find some free time for me, can you send me the output of:

hpacucli ctrl all show detail
hpacucli ctrl slot=1 show config
hpacucli ctrl slot=1 array all show
hpacucli ctrl slot=1 array A show
hpacucli ctrl slot=1 physicaldrive all show
hpacucli ctrl slot=1 physicaldrive 2I:1:1 show
hpacucli ctrl slot=1 logicaldrive all show
hpacucli ctrl slot=1 logicaldrive 1 show

Replace the slot=, array, physicaldrive and logicaldrive entries with what matches your specific setups (if possible, for all slots, arrays, physical and logical drives).

I need as much as possible, normal working configurations and exotic setups like failed drives, arrays in rebuilding or failed state, hot-spares, etc...

Much appreciated!

Thanks,

Best regards,

Glenn