[CentOS] mounting images created using dd that contain two partitions

Sun Sep 27 02:56:51 UTC 2009
Devraj Mukherjee <devraj at gmail.com>

Hi all,

I am trying to mount images that I previously created with dd and the
images have two partitions (swap and LVM). I use these images to house
data for my Xen Guests.

For some reason (possibly Kernel conflicts for paravirtualized
domains) I am unable to boot my Guest images. Failing which I would
like to mount the disk images and atleast get my data out of them.

dd -o loop server.img /media/diskimage

asks me to provide a file system. How can I mount these images?

I have been Googling around for this and have failed to find and
answer, can someone please point me in the right direction.

Appreciate your time.

--
"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)