[CentOS] sendmail routing

Thu Sep 3 07:24:55 UTC 2009
Hugh E Cruickshank <hugh at forsoft.com>

From: Hugh E Cruickshank Sent: September 2, 2009 19:40
> From: Christopher Chan Sent: September 2, 2009 19:34
> >
> > If the box is the also the mx for the domain for which you want to
> > do special routing, I believe there will be a problem if you apply
> > that sender_based_routing patch. They cannot share the same
> > mailertable lookups. Another table lookup needs to be defined for
> > sender_based routing.
> >
> > I will see if I can cook up something on a Centos 4 box.
>
> Thanks for the offer but I would hold off for now. I am going to give
> the Smart Table solution a try first as it seems to be a little
> cleaner/easier/somethinger.

Hi all:

I have done some initial testing of smarttable.m4 and have observed
positive results. It appears to perform as I hoped. I will do some
more extensive testing either tomorrow night or, more likely, over
the weekend. I will update this thread after I have had a chance to
complete the additional testing.

Again, thank you too all our contributed. Your assistance was greatly
appreciated.

Regards, Hugh

--
Hugh E Cruickshank, Forward Software, www.forward-software.com