[CentOS] OT: Forum or mailing list for Bash-related questions?

Sat Sep 5 17:13:54 UTC 2009
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 09:43, Niki Kovacs<contact at kikinovak.net> wrote:
> The subject says it all. After a few years of writing scripts the quick
> and dirty way, I've decided to take the plunge and learn Bash correctly,
> using the O'Reilly Bash Cookbook. I'm currently looking for the right
> place to ask questions, but curiously enough, Google searches about
> "bash forum" result in nothing conclusive. I took a peek in the
> corresponding USENET newsgroup, but there seems to be close to no activity.
>
> Any suggestions for that?

I would say I think this list is quite appropriate for that. In fact,
we've seen far more off-topic discussion here than that... Not that I
think bash is off-topic here, actually I would say most or at least a
large part of users in this list are sysadmins and bash is an
intrinsic part of our daily interactions with Linux, in this case,
with CentOS...

Cheers,
Filipe