[CentOS] updated postfix and dovecot rpms?

Mon Sep 7 17:52:55 UTC 2009
Dave <dave.mehler at gmail.com>

Hello,
	Thanks for your reply. How do i access atrpms testing or bleeding
branches? Here's what i have in my atrpms.repo file:

[atrpms]
name=CentOS $releasever - $basearch - ATrpms
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/el$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
priority=6

[ATlcgrpms]
name=RedHat Enterprise Edition 5 - $basearch - ATlcgrpms
baseurl=http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/rpms/rpmsel5-$basearch/
failovermethod=priority
gpgkey=http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/RPM-GPG-KEY.LCG
gpgcheck = 1