[CentOS] using CentOS as an iSCSI server?

Mon Sep 7 18:20:15 UTC 2009
Ross Walker <rswwalker at gmail.com>

On Sep 7, 2009, at 11:40 AM, "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale at activenetwerx.com
 > wrote:

>> Did you install your iet from rpms or something then?
>
> No, but it looks like Ross Walker has created an updated spec
> in the source. It's the *only* thing I don't use am rpm for as
> there isn't anyone with an updated repo, I think atrpms is behind
> but I haven't checked recently.

I don't remember if the rpm spec was in the 0.4.17 release or it was
added to the svn shortly after. There is also a dkms conf file for
adding it to dkms.

We're almost ready to cut a 0.4.18 release which has much improved
compatibility updates geared towards ESX/Xen Server and MSCS. I'm
hoping this month.

Personnally I like dkms at the moment but I'm going to try and get a
KABI tracking version in 'extras' shortly after 0.4.18 is released.

It really is trivial to compile and/or build a rpm out of.

-Ross