[CentOS] Problem kernel module DRBD on CentOS 5.3

Wed Sep 9 20:21:25 UTC 2009
David Suhendrik <david at pnyet.web.id>

Alan Sparks wrote:
> David Suhendrik wrote:
>
>> Thanks Alan,
>>
>> This is error message when start service DRBD
>> $ sudo /etc/init.d/drbd start
>> Starting DRBD resources: Can not load the drbd module.
>>
>> I don't get any error message, and i think problem is DRBD kernel
>> module, not ??
>> $ sudo cat /proc/drbd
>> cat: /proc/drbd: No such file or directory
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> David
>>

> And you've checked dmesg, and /var/log/messages?  And you created a
> correct /etc/drbd.conf?
> What have you actually done to this point?
> -Alan

Alan,
Please let me know your estimate?
Im sure with my drbd.conf and i don't get any message about drbd both on
dmesg and message.
I concern with this error message:
$ sudo /etc/init.d/drbd start
Starting DRBD resources: Can not load the drbd module.

Indicate if DRBD module not loaded by kernel, may be missing module or
anything i don't know..., what do you think?

--
Regards,
David