[CentOS] guestbook for centos 4 or 5 ???

Sun Sep 13 02:57:04 UTC 2009
R-Elists <lists07 at abbacomm.net>

> May I ask what purpose the guestbook should serve?
>
> You could just install wordpress and moderate every comment
> before it's posted.
> Guestbooks only accumulate spams.
> Who writes into guestbooks nowadays?
> I've got a blog myself and of the 500 or so comments it has
> accumulated, 495 are spam.
> Of those that are not spam, three are useless and one
> commenter could also have emailed me, because she has my address.
>
> Guestbooks are sooo "90s"
> ;-)
> Rainer

Ranier,

ummmmm basically a customer asked if i had something already for it...

i said ill look into it.

the first thing i also thought of was *wordpress*, yet then each person in
the family will want their own blog and i havent setup wordpress where it
will support multiple blogs with only one instance of wordpress in one
apache virtual domain space etc

 - rh