[CentOS] Centos 5.3 Kernel panic with fuse and glusterfs.

Tue Sep 15 19:43:38 UTC 2009
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 03:53:52PM +0100, Tom O'Connor wrote:
> Possibly, but i'd rather try and fix the problem without saying "oh
> well, just upgrade to the latest release".  It's quite a lot of effort
> to fully upgrade a whole bunch of servers, but upgrading individual
> packages would be far more realistic.

I understand your point in general, but in this specific case the suggestion
is to upgrade from a release in which the feature you are using is
unsupported to a release in which it is.