[CentOS] Inquiry:How to check the presence of internal Bluetooth decive?

Thu Sep 24 07:15:06 UTC 2009
hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>

Thank you for your reply . Sorry , but my /usr/sbin does not contain lshw .
Can you please do me favor and let me know why my CentOS server does not
have lshw even after issuing "yum install lshw" ?
Thank you in advance