[CentOS] CentOS for non-tech user

Thu Sep 24 11:38:12 UTC 2009
Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Behalf
>Of Anne Wilson
>Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 1:27 PM
>To: CentOS mailing list
>Subject: Re: [CentOS] CentOS for non-tech user
>
>Yea, I know, "I get to keep the pieces" :-)  I have both of those on my
server
>box, which is where I'm testing what's available for her, but kipi-plugins
>isn't found be yum list or yum search.  Strange when libkipi is there.

Have you checked eg pbone.net for some suitable rpm's? Assuming all
dependencies are met from before, you could install them manually.

I don't know much about Fedora any longer, I gave it up somewhere around at
FC5 or 6, but there might be some repo(s) for this one that you might use.
At least worth checking up I think.
--
/Sorin