[CentOS] mounting images created using dd that contain two partitions

Sun Sep 27 19:06:51 UTC 2009
aurfalien at gmail.com <aurfalien at gmail.com>

I have absolutely no clue why this is.

Have you tried taking that img file and its config to another dom0 to
see what happens?

Try to have 2 xen dom0s set aside for testing, one at current
production level and what at bleeding edge.

This way you can test exsisitng domUs on both to see what happens.

Sorry i have nothing real good to add tho.