[CentOS] Software Raids Questions (I have only ever used hardware?)

Mon Sep 28 01:52:15 UTC 2009
aurfalien at gmail.com <aurfalien at gmail.com>

have you tried your advice cause it sounds like a bunch of theory.

give advice you've actually tried instead of sounding like some
academic.

back it up and build the raid from scratch instead of some theory non
sense.