[CentOS] CentOS for non-tech user

Tue Sep 29 00:03:47 UTC 2009
aurfalien at gmail.com <aurfalien at gmail.com>

I'd like to chime in on this.

Being techy. nothing really bugs me as I think its all POS.

However I do think the Linux desktop is not so good in general.

I've been a big fan of Irix and used to maintain it when it was the
golden child of the Unix desktop.

I've been following the 5dwm project for a while;

http://www.maxxdesktop.com/site/

Anyways, check it out, hope ppl find it use full.  Eric Masson was
brilliant for getting this project up and running.