[CentOS] Inquiry:Problem with nmap

Tue Sep 29 11:33:16 UTC 2009
hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com>

Thank you for your reply . Sorry that I was not exact on my previous message
. Actually , my CentOS host is @172.18.98.1 and the network element is @
172.18.0.1 . To this end , my host can ping the network element but when I
try to scan its ports to see which one is open the nmap cannot distinguish
and returned the message that I sent you . I hope this clarifies my
situation here .