[CentOS] (OT) OpenOffice.org calc chart strangeness.

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 05:33:57 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-04-04 at 20:16 -0700, Bill Campbell wrote:

> My problem is that OO/NeoOffice charts don't seem to take the
> first column of data as the X-Axis, but put everything on the
> Y-Axis which doesn't make sense to me.
>
> Bill
---
Look at the top row and Click on Chart (the icon).  Then chart wizard
will pop up, click number four (4).  Default is set to Y axis.  Also I
have a like a Excel made sheet that only excel will do but the ability
to do it in OO is not there but it still functions the same as exel when
ran in OO.  Odd it is.

John