[CentOS] Keyboard problem

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 08:46:10 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net> wrote:

> Replacing the batteries has no effect on the receiver that's plugged
> into your computer, and that's the part that's most likely getting the
> "kick" when you reboot.

If it's a problem with either the keyboard or the receiver, when I
plugged in the wired keyboard the problem should have disappeared.
The problem stayed with the computer and its OS, irrespective of the
hardware attached.

The worst part is that this doesn't happen often enough to provide a
good test environment - maybe once every six months or longer (I can't
remember the last time, exactly, and that time it cleared up after
about five days, all by itself, which also tells me this is a driver
problem).  This may also be the best part, except in terms of
diagnosing and solving the problem.

My bottom line question remains: anyone else have this problem with a
Logitech EX110 wireless desktop on CentOS (or any other Linux system)
- with details?

mhr