[CentOS] centos egroupware

Sat Apr 17 14:07:14 UTC 2010
CList <centoslist at gmail.com>

Hi,

I am trying to install egroupware. The installation tests have some
warnings. What are the packages missing which I can use yum to install them?

Checking PEAR::HTTP_WebDAV_Server is installed: False
PEAR::HTTP_WebDAV_Server is needed by: WebDAV. You can install it by
running: pear install HTTP_WebDAV_Server
 Checking PEAR::Auth_SASL is installed: False
PEAR::Auth_SASL is needed by: EMailAdmin, felamimail. You can install it by
running: pear install Auth_SASL
 Checking PEAR::Net_IMAP is installed: False
PEAR::Net_IMAP is needed by: EMailAdmin, felamimail. You can install it by
running: pear install Net_IMAP
 Checking PEAR::Net_Sieve is installed: False
PEAR::Net_Sieve is needed by: felamimail. You can install it by running:
pear install Net_Sieve
 Checking PEAR::XML_Feed_Parser is installed: False
PEAR::XML_Feed_Parser is needed by: news_admin. You can install it by
running: pear install XML_Feed_Parser
 Checking PEAR::Log is installed: False

Thanks
wL