[CentOS] Kernel Or Hardwar e

Tue Apr 27 20:03:51 UTC 2010
cahit Eyigünlü <cahit.eyigunlu at gmail.com>

i have seen many times the given error, there was no log about error.
Beside this my machine never uses swap i realize that when i have last 500
Mb ram it get this error and after using 5Gb of 8 Gb it decreasing like
plane crash :)

I've found this form and it is the same with my error :
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=913156

There could be a hardware problem i am not sure ,  i see this error at least
one time in a day. Do you have an advice ?
unluckeyly i have found only one people who has the same error with me :)
and his machine is also same with mine :D