[CentOS] Enlightenment E17 on CentOS 5.x ?

Fri Apr 2 21:30:00 UTC 2010
Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net>

Hi,

Anyone knows how to install E17 on CentOS 5 ? Maybe there are packages
on some third party repo out there ? I thought about building it from
Fedora SRPMS, but before giving this a spin, I thought I'd rather ask first.

AFAIK, the CentOS-based Yellow Dog distribution uses E17 as main window
manager / desktop environment. I remember having tried out Enlightenment
- I think it was in 2007 or so - on Slackware and I've been pretty
stunned by how less system resources it consumed while looking
impressive at the same time.

Cheers,

Niki