[CentOS] CentOS press kit

Thu Apr 8 21:54:20 UTC 2010
Brian Mathis <brian.mathis at gmail.com>

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann
<ribalba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey
>
> Looking at the Fedora ML there is some commotion about a Press Kit [1]
> they are constructing. I am thinking about doing something like this
> for CentOS. Now comes my question, what do people think should belong
> in such a kit. Do you think this is needed?
>
> Cheers for your help, Didi
>

> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_press_kit
>
> --
> Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger
> http://contact.ribalba.de

The correct people to ask (or at least research) are the Press.  It's
not a matter of what the CentOS project wants, it's a matter of what
the Press would want, and then it's up to the CentOS project to
answer/provide the content they feel represents the project.  You need
the requirements before you can get the content.