[CentOS] Cobbler import files with rsync error

Sat Apr 10 00:07:43 UTC 2010
Joseph L. Casale <jcasale at activenetwerx.com>

>I'm trying to import in image into Cobbler (working with this:
>https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/UsingCobblerImport) but keep on
>getting the following error:
>
>total size is 322467472  speedup is 1.00
>rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous
>errors) (code 23) at main.c(1042) [sender=3.0.7]
>Command failed

/snip

>[root at intranet ~]# cobbler import --path=/mnt/dvd --name="Openfiler 2.3"

Don't know sfa about cobbler, but exit value 23 is rather vague, it can
occur with all sorts of causes like permissions/attrs etc. Proly manifesting
in the case of the iso being the source?

Not having cobbler installed, what is the exact rsync command used?
Maybe ps while an import is running if you can't find it? It might need
a modification... My guess is it's all there, but the non zero return
it traps puts the kybosh on the import being accepted.