[CentOS] (semi-) rugged laptop running CentOS 5?

Mon Apr 19 08:55:21 UTC 2010
john maclean <jayeola at gmail.com>

IBM Thinkpads are quite "strong" in th sense that they are very sturdy
and have titanium casing. Not rugged as such but I have travelled with
an X30 all over the place and it has been thrown into taxis, fallen
down stairs... still boots ;-)