[CentOS] iTunes on CentOS?? [Solved]

Mon Apr 19 16:47:44 UTC 2010
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On 4/19/2010 11:31 AM, Craig White wrote:

> Specifically current iTunes (9.x.x and even previous 8.x.x versions) do
> not have a problem finding/using my Linux based mt-daapd server but of
> course this does not have anything to do with actually trying to run
> iTunes software under wine or subscribing to podcasts with URL's hostile
> to everything but iTunes.

Are there subscription-friendly podcasts and software that don't involve
itunes?  I'm more interested in knowing how this might work directly
from an android phone (which I don't have yet), but anything that could
replace the cycle of updating on itunes then having to sync an ipod to
that specific device would be good to know.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com