[CentOS] How to display the IP on the welcome screen [SOLVED]

Wed Apr 21 16:53:06 UTC 2010
MHR <mhullrich at gmail.com>

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:08 AM, Patrick DERWAEL <patrick at derwael.be> wrote:
> Well, I have had to tweak this it a little, bit it finally worked fine.
> Initlally, the arial.ttf could not be found, so that I had to force the use
> of courier regular
> I'm using the standard default Treeflower theme.

I'm late to this discussion, but I went to the ElderGeek page and
tried to use the command there to display the theme and got this:

[mhr at mhrichter ~]$ cat /etc/gdm/gdm.conf | grep GraphicalTheme=
cat: /etc/gdm/gdm.conf: No such file or directory
[mhr at mhrichter ~]$ locate gdm.conf

<nothing there>

So, how does this work under CentOS?

Thanks.