[CentOS] iSCSI / GFS shared web server file system

Fri Apr 23 08:46:57 UTC 2010
Hakan Koseoglu <hakan at koseoglu.org>

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Geoff Galitz <geoff at galitz.org> wrote:
> OCSF2 over iSCSI is a good option to look at, too.  There is also gluster.
> But NFS is going to be the mainstream approach with the best support and
> administration options unless the OP is running into some technical
> limitations.
I have a number of OCFS2 over plain old SCSI with MD3000 setups. The
older versions have a couple of stupid bugs so it's always better to
move to the most upto date version of the module from Oracle. I
haven't tried it with iSCSI. I haven't tried Gluster yet but I find
OCFS2 quite maintenance-free until you hit the damn bug! :)