[CentOS] RHEL 6 Beta available for public download

Sat Apr 24 01:02:27 UTC 2010
Phil Schaffner <P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org>

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 21:19 +0100, Lucian wrote:
> You should still be able to "experience" it a virtual machine; at
> least this is how I did it and it worked great.
> Maybe you should submit a bug report at redhat regarding your install issues.

Works pretty well on VirtualBox 3.1.6 on CentOS 5.4 and Mac OS-X hosts.
Problems with display resolution limited to 800x600 and can't get NFS
client to mount shares.

See the Forum topic on RHEL6 beta for more experiences:

https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=25876&forum=14

Phil