[CentOS] encoding

Sat Apr 3 11:54:23 UTC 2010
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

google about encoding, MySQL, utf-8.

> so how could i repair this copied fle names end file encodings because it
> has problems also while reading by php  and publishing the same thanks

That's why it is a bad idea to use anything other than ASCII in filenames
that are used for web servers or programming.

New users of CentOS, especially if new to Linux at all, have a habit of
throwing *every* problem they have on the new system at the list. This is
ok for a while and if not stretching the CentOS relationship too much. But,
finally, please understand that this list is not a general purpose "solve
my server problems" list. So, please consider next time if your question
has anything to do with CentOS.

Kai