[CentOS] VPN

Sat Apr 10 10:27:40 UTC 2010
cahit Eyigünlü <cahit.eyigunlu at gmail.com>

Unfotunately i have to solve this based on software
i need to isolate each company to protect their info from others
i have 3 companies
and last one thing i need to see each company's traffic statics for long
time periods. and i need to be able to limit their traffics
that is all ,
but as i see on open vpn i could not group users.i have a cisco router which
i could see the traffic of my servers external  ip addresses so i decide to
see them from there via giving each company one external ip to connect to
internet .
but i could not decide yet how to do it :)
is there any body have an advice for me ?