[CentOS] everything seems to hang, but system is idle?

Sun Apr 11 13:48:28 UTC 2010
Rudi Ahlers <rudiahlers at gmail.com>

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Geoff Galitz <geoff at galitz.org> wrote:

>> Thanx Geoff,
>>
>> Already checked that, without any decent lead either:
>

> Have you tried iostat, vmstat or sar to see if there is unusual activity?
> Were there any changes to the kernel lately (such as an update or a new
> module)?
>
> Or perhaps an NFS/CIFS mount gone wonky causing blocking?
>

> -geoff
>

> ---------------------------------
> Geoff Galitz
> Blankenheim NRW, Germany
> http://www.galitz.org/
> http://german-way.com/blog/

Yes, I think it could be a problematic iscsi config. Now that I think
of it, the server wasn't rebooted in about 2 or 3 months and I did
some iscsi testing a while ago, but with a recent power outage it
could have enabled / a faulty configuration, I just rebooted the
server again, managed to the remove iscsi this time, and will see if
this solves the problem.

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers