[CentOS] Installing a .ko file?

Mon Apr 12 21:11:58 UTC 2010
Ryan Manikowski <ryan at devision.us>

On 4/12/2010 12:04 PM, John Doe wrote:

>> Can you tell me the process you take? I
>> dont see drives available, I believe they are being exported to the OS though. I
>> took my 8x1.5tb drives, went into the card setup and set each one as a single
>> drive and when the machine boots, the card says they are exported.
>>
> Look maybe at SCSI_3W_9XXX In '/usr/src/kernels/.../drivers/scsi/Kconfig'
> But they mention a '3w-9xxx.c' that is not there...
>
> JD

Another user already suggested the use of fdisk and this is a
continuation of that.

Issuing the command 'fdisk -l' without specifying a drive will print the
partition table of ALL detected drives attached to a system.

Also, having used 3ware cards extensively with Centos, the module for
you card is included with 5.4. No need to use the 3ware module from
their website.

--
	 Ryan Manikowski

]] Devision Media Services LLC [[