[CentOS] PXE Boot : Clonezilla

Tue Apr 13 13:16:37 UTC 2010
Marcelo M. Garcia <marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com>

premrajm at digilink.in wrote:
> I wanted to set up Clonezilla Tools on my client machine via PXE Boot.
> How do I do it. I got information from the
> web, but after making changes in the dhcpd.conf file, the dhcpd fails to
> start. In the BIOS after enabling the PXE Boot,
> iam not able to see an Clonezilla menu options that i have placed in
> /pxelinux.cfg file. Iam using centos-5.3 on Intel Board
>
> Please provide me with some more information on the same.
>
> Regards,
> Premraj

Hi

I think you are the who should provide more information. The sentence
"after making changes in the dhcpd.conf file, the dhcpd fails to start"
doesn't help.

What change?

There are plenty of documentation on the web about how to set up a dhcp
server, for example:
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/s1-dhcp-configuring-server.html

Regards

mg.