[CentOS] How Do I ...

Fri Apr 16 02:33:43 UTC 2010
Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst at barrett.com.au>

Yeah, but that has an advantage!

After you plug in the USB-nic you can do an ifconfig and
immediately know the HW address ... make up an "ifcfg-ethX" for
that ... plug in the next one ... ifconfig ... make up an "ifcfg-ethx"
for that one and so on.

I use this method to tap into bridged adsl connections, VOIP
interfaces etc ...

jobst