[CentOS] scripting CPAN installs

Wed Apr 21 14:00:29 UTC 2010
Alan McKay <alan.mckay at gmail.com>

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Tomas Ruprich <ruprich at uikt.mendelu.cz> wrote:
> http://www.developertutorials.com/tutorials/cgi-perl/automate-perl-module-deployment-050426/page4.html

I am curious if you or anyone else is doing this.   I spend all day
yesterday on it - the scirpts as given just simply do not work and are
far too simplistic - so I expanded upon them quite a bit but still
find this method does not work.

This is still an issue for me unfortunately - I like the idea of the
above approach where I keep all the module tarballs on hand and build
them myself manually.  But I cannot seem to get it to work.  The above
article for example makes no mention about what to do about modules
that want to include other modules.