[CentOS] how to dual boot centos with redhat?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Aug 3 12:03:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 04:09:47PM +0430, hadi motamedi wrote:
> If so, I can un-subscribe from the list.

	Please?  Pretty please?

	Or, even better....

	Just learn to do some amount of research on your own so we don't
	feel you are just using the list to do your work for you.

	Google is a wonderful resource, and quite frankly, would
	have presented you with *thousands* of applicable hints for
	every issue you've raised here.  The CentOS web site and
	wiki are also great resources; as are the documents in
	/usr/share/doc/* and the man pages.

	If we saw you expending some effort to solve your problems
	before coming here we wouldn't mind assisting you.

						John

--
When I was the most junior Democrat in the Senate, I voted for John Paul
Stevens.  He was a Republican nominated by a Republican president who was

-- Senator Patrick J. Leahy, now chairman of the Judiciary Committee, on his
respect for the associate justice who is retiring, New York Times, 10 April 2010