[CentOS] who uses Lustre in production with virtual machines?

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Aug 4 06:40:56 UTC 2010

  On 08/03/10 11:31 PM, Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
> But then is ZFS a Cluster filesystem at all like GFS2/OCFS? Haven't
> studied that angle as yet.

its not.  and, afaik, the linux implementation of ZFS is not very well
supported, I certainly wouldn't commit to a project relying on it
without a LOT of testing.   ZFS is very stable on Solaris, and I
understand its working quite well with FreeBSD

Supposedly the new btfs for linux will be the choice.  i'll remain
skeptical of that until its proven itself in varied production
environments by others.