[CentOS] how to reformat a partition to ntfs?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:56:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 20:19, Rajagopal Swaminathan
<raju.rajsand at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ondeed, considering the OP's past questions. y'know Middle Easterners
> come with such questions all too frequently. Been there for about 6
> years and I guess Les was more than charitable with his kind donation
> of such a wonderfully useful command ;)

I'm Middle Eastern and I subscribe to the list to search it, not to
ask redundant questions. I'm still a noob and I did recently ask a
question that I could not google, but your generalization is a bit
broad.

I should also note that Middle Easterners may likely subscribe more to
the "help your neighbour" philosophy than the "dog eat dog"
philosophy, which means that we might feel freer to ask a voluntary
community such as this one than might a Westerner. That's a cultural
difference, not Hadi being rude. Simple culture clash. Don't be so
quick to judge him.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il