[CentOS] Dogs, trolls, and neighborly free/open source

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 18:40:10 UTC 2010

On 8/5/2010 1:17 PM, John R. Dennison wrote:

> 	Hadi had been asked, repeatedly, to at least make a minimal
> 	effort on his own; to date there has been *no* evidence of that
> 	happening.

So where would he have found an answer to the question that sparked this
thread of non-answers: the one about installing a redhat version that
didn't support USB on a USB disk?

 >       Not even once.

So enlighten us - point us to where someone should go to find that answer.

> 	The world is full of what seems an entire generation of people
> 	that possess an air of entitlement from those around them and
> 	expect people to instantly drop what they are doing and do
> 	their jobs / school assignment / etc for them.

Beg your pardon?  Do you really drop things to answer list email?  Ever?

 >       Their are
> 	entire linux distros that, sadly, compound this problem.

Every incompatibility compounds the problem.  It is designed in to every
intentional difference in every system.

> 	And, to be perfectly blunt about it, this is not helpful for
> 	anyone.  We need more independent and self-supporting people
> 	in this world, not yet more consumers and leeches.

And you think you are going to get that by ranting about questions
without even including a link?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com