[CentOS] FreeNx doesn't work?

b.j. mcclure keepertoad at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 15 15:35:09 UTC 2010

IIRC, nx defaults to /home/user/.ssh/authorized_keys2 whereas we always
use /home/user/.ssh/authorized_keys.  I would ensure nx is configured to
look in the correct directory for the public key.  We have zero windows
boxes in my shop so I do not know how or if windows can be configured
with key authorization.  You could try temporarily enabeling password
authorization on the server and see if that works.

HTH,
B.J.
CentOS 5.5, Linux 2.6.18-194.11.1.el5 athlon 11:29:14 up 15:54, 1 user,
load average: 0.07, 0.16, 0.15