[CentOS] [OT] DevOps Days 2010 - call for papers.

Stephen Nelson-Smith

stephen at atalanta-systems.com
Tue Aug 24 08:35:44 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I would like to draw your attention to a most excellent conference
coming up in October, of which I am one of the organisers.

The conference is the second European Devopsdays, and is in Hamburg on
the 15th and 16th of October.  It's a conference for anyone interested
in both sysadmin and development activities, and in bridging the gap
between the two disciplines.

We're currently accepting talk proposals - please a brief abstract and
a briefer high level description to proposals-eu-2010 at devopsdays.org

You can find out more about the conference at
http://www.devopsdays.org/ and have a look at previous conferences and
talks to get a sense of whether you think this would appeal to you!

Of course, we also want people to come, so feel free to sign up at
http://www.devopsdays.org/2010-europe/registration/

Thanks!

S.