[CentOS] OT: redhat training and RHES6

Barry Brimer lists at brimer.org
Tue Aug 31 11:05:10 UTC 2010

> On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:20:46 -0500
> Monty Shinn <montys at videopost.com> wrote:
>
>> That being said, do you all have any information about how long it takes
>> for their training platform to catch up to their release?  Which is to
>> say, if RHES 6 is released on day 1, at what point will they start
>> training on RHES6?
>
> By my current expirience, you'll see RHES6 courses at the time of RHES6.2.

I don't think it takes that long for them to catch up to a new version of
RHEL in their training curriculum .. especially their RHCE curriculum.  I
would imagine it would take a few months, but not much more than that.  It
might take longer before *all* of their courses are updated .. but
definetly not 2 years.

Barry