[CentOS] Announce list digest ??

Mon Aug 2 19:16:21 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 30.07.10 16:03, schrieb Ron Loftin:

> It seems that the past month or so the CentOS Announce list digest has
> no longer been sent out to the general CentOS list ( this list )
> although the CentOS Web site still says that this list is subscribed to
> the Announce list in digest form.

That should still be the case. We have a size limit on this list though,
and as all the updates we had lately were in reality several updates per
day, it could be that the announce digest ran into that limit.

I should have gotten a bounce though, cannot remember those.

Let's watch this space when the next updates come through.

Ralph