[CentOS] how to dual boot centos with redhat?

Tue Aug 3 14:24:18 UTC 2010
Whit Blauvelt <whit at transpect.com>

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 10:13:39AM -0400, Tom H wrote:

> Hadi's emails go straight to trash for me but I see responses to his
> queries. He regularly posts similar questions to three lists to which
> I subscribe:
>
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2010-August/097561.html
> On my centos machine, I need to install redhat on one of its partitions
> and so make it dual boot. Can you please let me know how this can be
> accomplished?

> On my debian machine, I need to install redhat on one of its partitions
> and so make it dual boot. Can you please let me know how this can be
> accomplished?
>
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2010-August/224844.html
> On my ubuntu machine, I need to install redhat on one of its partitions
> and so make it dual boot. Can you please let me know how this can be
> accomplished?

Fascinating. Could this be an AI, or a sort of Eliza? Perhaps its an alien
probe gathering data on our network infrastructure by methodically
generating questions to our lists. No human being would simultaneously need
to accomplish the above on three machines at once - certainly not with the
stated goal of moving an older CentOS to a USB stick, when CentOS isn't even
on two of the boxes. Here we are thinking we're being punked by an idiot,
missing the possibility that we're being punked by a space alien AI.

Whit