[CentOS] force b/w printing

Wed Aug 4 11:51:23 UTC 2010
Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas at gmail.com>

On Wednesday 04 August 2010 02:18:55 Janez Kosmrlj wrote:
> but the user can still change back to color mode, if he wants to in the
>  print dialog. I want that they don't even have the option to print in color

Have you tried modifying the PPD file to remove the color option?  I mean, I
would copy the original PPD file to a file named "whatever-NOCOLOR.ppd".  Then I
would create the second printer and assign this PPD file to it.

I've never done it before but I think it should work as all the printer
options the user is presented come from the PPD file.  Let us know if that
works.

Regards,
Jorge