[CentOS] how to dual boot centos with redhat?

Thu Aug 5 02:35:52 UTC 2010
Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com>

Greetings,

On 8/5/10, Kahlil Hodgson <kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au> wrote:
> On 04/08/10 00:24, Whit Blauvelt wrote:
>
> Damn! You bet me to it!  I've always had a faint suspicion that HADI was
> a bot.

aaaargh.. I was just googling for some information on Snort IDS and the such.

Now this has just made my life more miserable.....

Any suggestions for a true blue white intrusion detection system /
identity protection systems please...

(Please dont read any racism in this post. The colourfulness of the
expression in the most eminent centos list is being experimented with
and, seriously, could somebody point me to the thread on the IDS few
months back, Thanks)

Thanks,

Regards

Rajagopal