[CentOS] ext4?

Mon Aug 9 13:05:34 UTC 2010
James Bensley <jwbensley at gmail.com>

On 9 August 2010 13:00, Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com> wrote:

> Do the rpm install with --force.  This will forcably re-install the rpms.

Yep, this is what I did to fix said issue, now I feel like a fool!

>> However none of these files exist in /boot?
>
> Somehow when you installed the kernels before /boot was not mounted or
> something.
>
> Question: is /boot mounted readonly?

No its not, its read and write however maybe as you mentioned the last
time the box was update /boot may not have been uninstalled, not that
I would ever un-mount it, but I wouldn't of thought to check that is
was mounted. Some food for thought for next time!

Thank you.

--
Regards,
James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/

There are 10 kinds of people in the world; Those who understand
Vigesimal, and J others...?