[CentOS] dmesg- bnx2i: iSCSI not supported, dev=eth0

Thu Aug 19 20:10:54 UTC 2010
David <david at adurotec.com>

Pardon my banter, after drinking some more coffee and waking up, I think
I pretty much answered my own question....

In this case, "not supported" MOST likely means not currently enabled

I return you to a better program already in progress.....

David