[CentOS] OT: redhat training and RHES6

Tue Aug 24 18:08:34 UTC 2010
Milos Blazevic <milos.blazevic at sbb.rs>

Monty Shinn wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I am planning on getting my RHCE in the near future.  I thinking I
> should wait until 6 comes out before proceeding.  That being said, I
> don't want to wait past the end of this year.
>
> That being said, do you all have any information about how long it takes
> for their training platform to catch up to their release?  Which is to
> say, if RHES 6 is released on day 1, at what point will they start
> training on RHES6?
>
> I'm asking here instead of RH since I want real-world answers, not the
> company line.  Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.
>
> TIA,
>
> Monty

I was in the same dilemma before applying for RHCE exam back in May.
Now, accoring to my RHCI and RHCX (Instructor and Examiner), it'll take
at least a year for all RH trainings and exams to get preoriented to new
major release after RHEL 6 sees light of day.

--
*Milos Blazevic*

Signature

Cert. No: 805010564450148