[CentOS] Slow domain resolution problem - kind of resolved

Sat Aug 28 14:22:33 UTC 2010
Gabriel Tabares <gabriel.tabares at roboreus.com>

  Hi everyone,

I am answering this here as  I found a workaround.

I could not solve the solution when using the Juniper as the DNS server,
so I reverted to using bind and that fixed the issue.

Thanks for the help, everybody.

Regards,

Gabriel